Metro College of Technology now offers 12 training programs that qualify for funding from the Second Career Program.
Administered by the Ontario government, the Second Career Program provides funding for individuals who have been laid-off, and cannot get a new position due to a bad job market or lack of new skills.
Metro College of Technology offers a wide ranging career programs that qualify for several career funding to eligible individuals:
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- CNC & MasterCAM Technology
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- Cloud Computing and Application - Advanced Diploma
- Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
- Data Science and Application - Advanced Diploma
- ERP SAP Accounting System - Advanced Diploma
- ERP SAP Supply Chain Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Network Administration
- Network and Cloud Administration
- Structural Engineering Design and Technology
When choosing a Second Career Program you consider the additional benefits the college provides. Metro College students have many services available to support their education, training and career goals, including:
- Metro College Job Preparation Services is a one-stop shop for students during their job preparation and job search. Services include resume and cover letter workshops, job search support, and job interview workshops.
- Metro College Co-operative Education provides students with assistance in finding a co-op placement for work experience that will lead to employment.
For more information about Second Career Program, please visit the government official web site: Second Career
Contact Metro College of Technology and start your journey to a new career today!