ERP-SAP FICO Accounting System – Advanced Diploma Program with a Focus on SAP FICO on the Go!
In response to industry demands Toronto's Metro College of Technology now offers an ERP-SAP Accounting System - Advanced Diploma program. This program provides students with the training that develops their skills to work in a real-time ERP SAP FICO system.
This advanced diploma program is designed to develop students' skills in configuring and maintaining an SAP FICO system on the SAP S4Hana platform. Students will learn the core knowledge of accounting and how to configure SAP financial information (SAP FICO) modules. In addition, they will also be required to complete a comprehensive SAP Accounting project to develop their hands-on skills and enhance their knowledge.
- Introduction to ERP - SAP
- Enterprise Structure in SAP - FICO
- General Ledger Accounting - SAP FI-GL
- Accounts Payable - SAP FI-AP
- Accounts Receivable - SAP FI-AR
- Asset Accounting - SAP FI-AA
- General Customization of SAP - CO PCA, CCA and CEA
- Cost Element Accounting and Order Management - SAP CO-CEA-OPA
- Advanced Functions in SAP Finance, including Monthly Closing
- Planning and Budgeting in SAP FICO
- Expense Allocation & Overhead Calculations in SAP FICO
- Sales and Distribution - SAP SD
- Material Management- SAP MM-IV
- ERP Project - SAP Project
Contact us! Learn more about the ERP SAP FICO Diploma Program and the financial assistance you may qualify.