ERP SAP Supply Chain Management – Toronto Campus
In this SAP Supply Chain Management program, students will learn the skills in configuring and maintaining the SD and MM components in an SAP system. They will also develop advanced knowledge and skills in applying the system to its full capacity. The focus of this program is the Sales and Distribution (SD) and the Materials Management (MM) modules. They are the fundamental parts of the enterprises’ Supply Chain processes. In addition, students will also receive instruction in the Financials (FI), Controlling (CO) and Production Planning (PP) modules in order to understand their connections with the SAP SD and SAP MM modules. As such they have a complete view of the functioning of the supply chain processes in large enterprises. Furthermore, students will be introduced to SAP s/4 Hana and SAP Fiori. At the end of the program, they will be required to complete a comprehensive project in SAP SD and SAP MM. Upon completion of this program, a student will be competent in many ERP SAP related positions in supply chain management.
SAP Supply Chain Management SUBJECTS
- Introduction to Supply Chain and SAP
- Accounting Fundamentals
- SAP Application for Sales, Procurement and Production Planning
- SAP Financials and Cost Centers
- SAP Materials Management I – Procure-to-Pay and Inventory
- SAP Materials Management II – Advanced Configurations
- Introduction to SAP Production Planning
- SAP Sales and Distribution I – Order-to-Cash
- SAP Sales and Distribution II – Advanced Configurations
- Introduction to SAP HANA and SAP Fiori
- Professional Development
- SAP SCM Project
COLLEGE DIPLOMA: Yes.
DURATION: 34 weeks.
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
Career opportunities upon graduation
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to work as:
- Purchasing Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Sales Support Specialist
- SAP Business Systems Analyst
- SAP SD End User
- SAP MM Super User
- SAP SD/MM Functional Consultant
- SAP SD/MM Support Consultant
- And more
If you are interested in SAP accounting course, please visit our ERP SAP Accounting System program.
Financial assistance may be available if you qualify. Please visit OSAP website for more information.Download Course Schedule