Currently we are looking for an instructor to teach a network class.
As an instructor you will perform the following duties:
- Prepare teaching plan and teaching materials
- Deliver teaching to network students
- Supervise student hand-on class activities
- Provide tutorials to students
- Mark student’s assignments, tests, exams and/or network projects
- Provide job search support to network students
You need to meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in computer network;
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on working experience in a computer network environment;
- You have good teaching experience in network courses;
- You have good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Windows XP, MS Server, Windows 7, MS computer network, Linux, CISCO Router;
- Two or three of the following certificates are a must
MCSE, CCNA (CCNP), A+, Linux +, Microsoft Azure Solution or AWS SysOps Administrator
- You have passion for teaching and strong ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skill;
- You are approachable, disciplined, organized, details-oriented and result-driven
- Adult education certificate is an asset.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Type of Position: Part time leading to Full-time
Days and hours: Monday to Friday, 13:30 to 18:30, 5 hours a day, 25 hours a week.
Wage rate: $35/h to 45$/h, depending on experience and expertise
If you are interested in this position and you are qualified to work in Canada, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest in the position. However, we will contact only those who are qualified for an interview.
Currently we are looking for a PT front desk office administrator to perform the following duties:
- Taking incoming calls, identifying and directing calls to the right staff professionally;
- Receiving incoming course inquiry emails and directing them to the right staff on the same day for the emails between the end of the last shift and the end of the current shift;
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the right staff;
- Entering lead info into the computer system;
- Reconciling daily lead and visiting client data;
- Operating office machines and maintaining them in good working condition all the times and maintaining a clean office environment;
- Receiving and sorting mails, mailing letters out on the same day if any;
- Sorting incoming facsimile documents; Faxing and scanning documents when requested;
- Preparing staff attendance sheet on Friday for keeping next week attendance record;
- Assisting student’s administrators with backlogs when they occur;
- administering students’ OSAP applications;
- Other temporary office assignments.
You meet the following requirements:
- College or university students or equivalence;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- You are detailed oriented, accurate and organized;
- You are able to schedule and prioritize events;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and good customer service experience;
- You are able to handle difficult people;
- You are skillful in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and you can type at least 35 wpm with high level of accuracy
- Experience with OSAP administration is a good asset
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work time: Saturday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, four of the weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume with your salary expectation to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest in the position. However, we will contact only those who are qualified for an interview.