Computerized Accounting and Office Administration – Toronto Campus
This Computerized Accounting and Office Administration program will provide you with excellent knowledge and skills as an accounting clerk, a bookkeeper or an office clerk. You will be taught a wide range of subjects. The instructor has practical accounting experience with strong accounting software skills. Each student of this program uses a desktop computer equipped with the latest accounting applications. These accounting software systems include QuickBooks, Sage 50 Accounting, Sage 300 ERP and SAP FI. Furthermore, the optional co-op placement will prepare students with accounting and office administration work experience.
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint and Outlook
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting Project
- Canadian Payroll
- Sage 50 Accounting (Simply Accounting)
- Sage ERP 300 (ACCPAC ERP)
- Financial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting with SAP FI
- Personal Income Tax Preparation
- Professional Development
- Accounting Co-op (optional)
COLLEGE DIPLOMA: Yes.
DURATION: 31 Weeks.
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or passing an entrance test for mature candidates
- Basic computer skill
- Passing an admission interview
Career opportunities upon graduation
Upon successful completion of this Computerized Accounting and Office Administration program, a student will be competent in the following positions:
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Assistant
- Financial Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Office Assistant/Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
If you want to learn accounting principles, accounting software and payroll administration, please visit our Accounting and Payroll Administration program.
Financial assistance may be available if you qualify. Please visit OSAP website for more information.Download Course Schedule