Financial Assistance for Metro College Students
Metro College is committed to ensuring everyone who wants post-secondary training has access to high quality, affordable options.
Metro College Financial Assistance Options:
- Second Career Ontario Funding – Provides financial support for training individuals who have been laid-off from their job and want to update their skills.
- Social Assistance Funding – Ontario provides several Social Assistance programs to individuals including support, access and financial assistance to find a job.
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) – This funding will help employers to training their employees to be more competent and competitive in their jobs.
- WSIB Training Funding – Helps those who are receiving WSIB compensation to get training and return to the workforce.
- Ontario Disability Support Program – ODSB provides funding support to individuals who have been injured or otherwise unable to continue with their current employment due to a disability.
- Student Bank Loan – Provides funds to students who qualify, and offers a lower interest rate to students.
- Tuition Payment Plans – Metro College can help ease the impact of tuition costs by arranging instalment-payment plans for students.
Are you unsure about your financial ability to attend college? Contact Metro College today, an Admissions Advisor would be glad to help you decide on the best training program to pursue to meet your career goals.
Back to blog