Do You Need Financial Assistance for College Education?
Are finances stopping you from pursuing your dreams? Metro College of Technology in Toronto provides several different options for financial aid to help individuals reach their goals.
Metro College Financial Aid Options:
- Second Career Ontario Funding – Provides financial support for training individuals who have been laid-off from their job and want to update their skills. Metro College has several programs that qualify for Second Career Funding, including:
• Mechanical Engineering Design and Technology
• CNC & MasterCAM Technology
• Civil Engineering Design and Technology
• Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
• Canadian Payroll Specialist
• Network Administration
• Paralegal Diploma
• Structural Engineering Design and Technology
- Social Assistance Funding – Ontario provides several Social Assistance programs to individuals including support, access and financial assistance to find a job.
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) – This funding will help employers to training their employees to be more competent and competitive in their jobs.
- WISB Training Funding – Helps those who are receiving WISB compensation to get training and return to the workforce.
- Ontario Disability Support Program – ODSB provides funding support to individuals who have been injured or otherwise unable to continue with their current employment due to a disability.
- Student Bank Loan – Provides funds to students who qualify, and offers a lower interest rate to students.
- Tuition Payment Plans – Metro College can help ease the impact of tuition costs by arranging instalment-payment plans for students.
Contact Metro College today and speak with a Financial Aid Adviser!
Back to blog