Learn About the ERP SAP Accounting System – Advanced Diploma Program
ERP-SAP Accounting System – Advanced Diploma program with a focus on SAP FICO on the go!
In response to industry demands Toronto’s Metro College of Technology now offers an ERP-SAP Accounting System – Advanced Diploma program. This program provides students with the training that develops their skills to work in a real-time ERP system- SAP FICO.
This advanced diploma program is designed to develop students’ skills in configuring and maintaining an SAP FICO system in an enterprise environment. Students will learn the core knowledge of accounting and and configure SAP financial information modules. In addition, they will also be required to complete a comprehensive SAP project to develop their hands-on skills and enhance their knowledge.
ERP Diploma Program Courses:
• Introduction to ERP – SAP
• General Ledger Accounting – SAP FI-GL
• Accounts Payable and Travel Expenses – SAP FI-AP and TV
• Accounts Receivable – SAP FI-AR
• Asset Accounting SAP FI-AA
• General Controlling and Cost Center Accounting – SAP CO-CCA
• Cost Element Accounting and Order Management – SAP CO-CEA-OPA
• Profit Center Accounting and Profitability Analysis – SAP PCA, CO-PA
• Sales Order Management – SAP SD
• Financial Supply Chain – SAP MM-IV
• Project System – SAP PS
• ERP Project – SAP Project
Contact us! Learn more about the ERP Diploma Program, and attend one of the information sessions! This information session will take place on September 24, 2018 at 11:00 am at the college.
Back to blog