MicroStation Course – Toronto Campus
The first part of this MicroStation course course covers the most important fundamentals of this computer-aided drafting software system. Students will learn the basic drafting skills for 2D & 3D drawings using the dynamic and versatile MicroStation tools. They will also learn the multiple options available in MicroStation that lead through the basic settings and tool usage to the point where the students can produce complex 2D drawings and professional working drawings with high rate of accuracy.
In the second part of this MicroStation course, students will develop working knowledge and comprehensive experience with advanced MicroStation interactive and dynamic design functionalities with real world scenarios. In this course students are required to complete a working drawing project
TOPICS OF THIS MICROSTATION COURSE
Part I Fundamentals of MicroStation
- Introduction to MicroStation
- Lines, Circles, and View Controls
- Precision Input and Grids
- Selecting and Snapping Point
- Drawing 2D Objects and Elements
- Element Symbology and Advanced Selections
- Manipulation and Modification
- Introduction MicroStation 3D, Models and Views, ACCUDRAW in 3D
Part II Advanced MicroStation with Mini Project
- Annotation and Multiline
- Getting Started with a Project
- Dimensioning & Multi-lines
- Dimensioning Floor Plans of the Project
- Printing and Reference Files
- Printing Preparation of the Project
- 3D Solid : Construct, Modify, Utility Tools
- Project Presentation
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Civil Engineer, civil engineering technician/technologist, road and highway design engineer, geotechnical engineer, land development design engineer, transportation engineer, land surveyor, municipal engineer, railway design engineer, pipe design engineer, civil estimator, water resource engineer
Credential: College certificate.
Location of course delivery: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Please call 416 585 9880 for schedule and tuition information.
If you have interest in a career in civil engineering or structural engineering, please visit our Civil Engineering Design and Technology program or Structural Engineering Design and Technology program.