Learn About the New Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Information System Analysis Diploma Program
In response to industry demands Toronto’s Metro College of Technology now offers an ERP-Information System Analysis – Advanced Diploma program providing students with the training to develop their skills to work in a real-time database management system that integrates core business processes.
This advanced diploma program is designed to develop students’ skills in installing, configuring and maintaining an ERP system with a focus on SAP FI/CO in an enterprise environment. Students will learn the core knowledge of accounting and analyze financial information using the most powerful ERP system – SAP. Students will also be required to complete a comprehensive SAP project to develop their hands-on skills and demonstrate their knowledge.
ERP Diploma Program Courses:
• Introduction to ERP – SAP
• General Ledger Accounting – SAP FI-GL
• Accounts Payable and Travel Expenses – SAP FI-AP and TV
• Accounts Receivable – SAP FI-AR
• Asset Accounting SAP FI-AA
• General Controlling and Cost Center Accounting – SAP CO-CCA
• Cost Element Accounting and Order Management – SAP CO-CEA-OPA
• Profit Center Accounting and Profitability Analysis – SAP PCA, CO-PA
• Sales Order Management – SAP SD
• Financial Supply Chain – SAP MM-IV
• Project System – SAP PS
• ERP Project – SAP Project
Contact us! Learn more about the ERP Diploma Program, and attend one of the information sessions! This information session will take place on September 24, 2016 at 11:00 am at the college.
Back to blog