Get Yourself Ready For The Job Market!
Metro College is dedicated to preparing students for the workforce. In addition to hands-on intensive training, Metro College provides thorough Job Preparation Services, a one-stop-shop for students during their job preparation and job search.
Take advantage of the Metro College Job Preparation Resources!
1. Resume and Cover Letter Workshop – Finding a job in today’s competitive job market involves standing out from the crowd! If your resume is stacked in a pile of 100 other job applicants, does your resume stand out? Additional Tips: Top 6 Resume Tips and 4 Tips to Securing a Great Reference.
2. Job Search Workshop – Hunting for a job is a full-time job in itself. In a competitive job market, time is of the essence. Learn how to perform a job search and where to look for industry specific opportunities! Additional Tips: 10 Step Guide to Job Search and Networking Can Land You a Job!
3. Interview Workshop – Being ready for a job interview involves more than getting a good night’s sleep, arriving on time and dressing professionally. During the days before the interview you should research the company and job, and practice interview skills so you don’t get caught off guard with interview questions! Additional Tips: Top 5 Tips to Ace Your Next Interview and Do a Follow-Up After Your Interview.
Need more career advice? Check out career tips for recent graduates:
• Career Tip: Network Like a Professional
• Career Tip: Be a Team Player
• Career Tip: Develop Confidence in Your Work
• Career Tip: Boost Your Opportunity for Promotion
Back to blog